havent been here in a while

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I haven't been on here in a while and have a few questions.

1: can i get out of the $250 i have to pay directv (including an etf) because i dont have a job now (im temporarily unemployed)?

2: its good to see that i can just subscribe to sunday ticket and nothing else, but did i lose this ability when i had to pay the etf?

3: when will locals be available in wheeling,wv/steubenville,oh and when will i be able to get the pittsburgh locals on satellite (i live in a city covered by both aformentioned dmas)?

thanks

1) No. If you have bad credit, you have to pay the fee to get service.

2) Yep. If you don't pay the fee, you can't get any service.

3) No idea.

Try putting your account on Vacation hold then removing it when you get back to work. This way you avoid the ETF. :D

somehow they already charged me the etf when i failed to make my payment. I was wondering if i could get the etf reversed? Just wanted everyone to know I already had service. I missed a couple payments because i was laid off earlier this year and they cut my service off, turned me over to collections and charged me the etf. I already paid the $50 for bad credit last september. I want to get the etf reversed so I only have $70 to pay instead of the $250 i have right now.

mike,

i work in the pittsburgh and weirton/wheeling steubenville dma, i was told by a little birdie you may be getting w/w/s locals this fall. just did jobs in new cumberland, wheeling and glen dale yesterday. nice people

that's what the station manager told me about a month or so ago. That locals should be up by the end of the year which would be awesome. But who's upn, wb, abc, and fox would we receive as we don't have an abc or fox station locally and the upn and wb station is only cable as far as i know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)