dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
Cont_2.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HBO[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cinemax[/FONT]
Cont_11.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Big Love
Season Premiere 6/11 @ 9 PM ET
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]> View a clip
John From Cincinnati
All New Series Premiere 6/10 @
10 PM ET
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Premieres 6/16 @ 8 PM ET

[/FONT]
Cont_12.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Superman Returns
Premieres 6/16 @ 10 PM ET
> View a clip
Accepted
Now Playing
Poseidon
Premieres 6/9 @ 10 PM ET

[/FONT]
Daily HBO Schedules Here
To view the June PDF Schedule for HBO for your region
spacer.gif
Eastern | Central | Mountain East* | Mountain West** | Pacific

Daily Cinemax Schedules Here

Updating Tomarrow!

Last edited:
Dammit! I missed the first one, and now the weather says its t-storms for us AGAIN, so I will miss at least one more to record. Are they going to run this again soon?

Superman Returns 3.0 stars. Hey! I watched the original superman with Christopher Reeves (RIP) and it blew my mind. I was young then and I thought the special effects were increable back then. After watching the original a few times after, it was not the same wow experience although I appreciated the story because of the comics. Who hasn't read the Superman comics? This one had a little twist to the story but there was no added value to the story. I thought I was watching the same story all over again. The special effects are much much nicer but still they need to improve in how superman flies... it is kind of out of place. You see birds and they have a natural flow to flying. You see superman flying and he looks like fish out of water...

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Internet slogan was: " Only Odd Numbered Star Trek movies don't suck ! ". :D

KStuart,

Don't you have that slogan backwards. It seems to me all the Odd Numbered Star Trek Movies sucked. Star Trek I, ughh. Star Trek III Search for Spock, UUUUGHHH, Star Trek V Final Frontier, OMG, Star Trek VII Generations, that combined Stuart and Shatner MESS auuuughhh.

I guess you get my point.

John

KStuart,

Don't you have that slogan backwards. It seems to me all the Odd Numbered Star Trek Movies sucked. Star Trek I, ughh. Star Trek III Search for Spock, UUUUGHHH, Star Trek V Final Frontier, OMG, Star Trek VII Generations, that combined Stuart and Shatner MESS auuuughhh.

I guess you get my point.

John

Read more slowly... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)