HBO free preview

drock85

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
I saw in the Direct TV forum that HBO is having a free preview in September. Is dish getting this free preview also?

Sorry about the thumbs down I thought I selected the question mark.

dfergie said:
Thumbs down gone... have not heard yet on preview...

Thanks for getting rid of the thumbs down.
Apparently there doing this free preview for that New Rome series on HBO that's coming out the end of August.
Here's the link to the forum where I saw it.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=79744&highlight=HBO+free
I did some research too and apparently it's going to be on cable too. I just wanted to know if anyone could confirm that Dish Network is getting it too.

Hi it's me again. Anyone hear anything yet about the free preview coming up next week?

Everyone gets it, it's not a one-place thing, Free Preview weekends are universal. The comcast ads I get in the mail mention it's a free preview coming up...

Cinemax was mentioned with HBO last I saw it online, so you may get both. I thought it said sept. 3-7 but that can't be right...

Rome debuts this weekend, so it's strange that HBO is giving a free preview away during the 2nd week of a show...Can't wait for rome, but the preview should have been this weekend...

Purogamer said:
Everyone gets it, it's not a one-place thing, Free Preview weekends are universal. The comcast ads I get in the mail mention it's a free preview coming up...

Cinemax was mentioned with HBO last I saw it online, so you may get both. I thought it said sept. 3-7 but that can't be right...

Rome debuts this weekend, so it's strange that HBO is giving a free preview away during the 2nd week of a show...Can't wait for rome, but the preview should have been this weekend...

Oh Ok. I just wanted to make sure cause dish hasn't mentioned this preview at all so that's why I had my doubts. And I heard they are going to reshow the first two episodes of ROME when the preview starts. I don't know why they're doing that, but that's what I heard.

I skipped ahead in the program guide to 9/3 and the HBO's are not shown as sub. Last time we had a freebie they were. Maybe, it is still to early?

Sept 3-7, you're too early man...

A google search for "HBO Preview" confirms it instantly, everyone's talking about it. Who knew so many didn't have hbo...what the hell do you people watch...

!!

Purogamer said:
Sept 3-7, you're too early man...

A google search for "HBO Preview" confirms it instantly, everyone's talking about it. Who knew so many didn't have hbo...what the hell do you people watch...
Heheh, that's funny! :) And a good question. O-T-A TV is so bad now, I almost can't stand it. So many of my favorite shows went off the air this past year, I signed up for HBO, and then later the "everything" package. I love it!

@party

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts