HBO HD Picture problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Wayne88

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Baltimore, MD
When watching HBO HD in Baltimore recently, I noticed that the picture would be good and suddenly would freeze and then dissolve into pixels for a couple of seconds before returning to good again. Sometimes the audio would do the same or would continue during the picture pause and pixellation. This has only been recent and I see it on both HBO HD channels for Baltimore area (228 & 301). All of the other HD channels are fine, so I know that it is not a loose HDMI/DVI cable to TV or loose coax cable going to DCT-6412.
I am wondering if it is a HBO HD issue or a Comcast issue everywhere for this channel or even just a Comcast issue isolated to Baltimore area (or to my house alone ....LOL). Thanks!

Wayne

Signal Issue

jgantert said:
No problems here in Howard County. Maybe its a signal issue to your box?

-John

Not sure what the problem is but the fact that all of the other HD stations are fine, suggests that it is something other than signal issues. Also my 2 other HDboxes (the non-DCT-6412's have the same problem ...again only with HBO-HD). Hmmm strange....maybe it will go away as mysteriously as it appeared. If it persists, I will call tech support. Could be worse. Thanks
Wayne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)