Hd-6000?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bitwise

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2004
Michigan
Mitsubishi Hd-6000 PVR?

Anyone seen this?

http://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/2004_2005_product_pages/Specs_PDFs/HD-6000_2004_specs.pdf

Looks like a nice box - not sure if it will only be sold through cable operators, or from retailers.

Seems to have some really nice inputs (VGA/Component/Firewire/HDMI). Should work with Voom (or other satellite service) on either component or HDMI (using a DVI converter).

Also, since all inputs are rescaled to the output resolution, it could make for a nice all-in-one PVR and video switcher.

bitwise said:
Anyone seen this?

http://www.mitsubishi-tv.com/2004_2005_product_pages/Specs_PDFs/HD-6000_2004_specs.pdf

Looks like a nice box - not sure if it will only be sold through cable operators, or from retailers.

Seems to have some really nice inputs (VGA/Component/Firewire/HDMI). Should work with Voom (or other satellite service) on either component or HDMI (using a DVI converter).

Also, since all inputs are rescaled to the output resolution, it could make for a nice all-in-one PVR and video switcher.
Looks VERY interesting... I'm thinking about a W-VHS machine but if it's gonna be available soon, at least for pre-oorder... perhaps better to wait...:confused:

The W-VHS is pretty good for Voom, but I'd wait. It's not very convenient, and it's expensive!

It says record anbalog "channels" but I will bet big $s it will not record analog component hidef in. If it does I'm first in line.

This box will not encode HD from the component or DVI outputs of the Voom STB. It would work if the Voom box had firewire, but of course it doesn't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts