HD Directivo channel scanning and recording quest

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
Hello all,

I installed my HR10-250 today and I live in the Sacramento television area but because of the 14 yagi style antenna on my roof, I am able to scan and receiver SF Bay area channels via ota. I scanned them in today and they are recognized but my program guide only says regulare schedule. That doesn't bother me, I can find out what is on, but it won't allow me to record something on one of those channels at 11:30 tonight.

Will I ever be able to do record by channel or time on those channels? Heck, right now I can't even hit record and start recording what I am watching.

You should be able to do both ... if the channels are in the guide. I can pull both Denver and Cheyenne from my location and I am able to record both. Man Sac to SF ... that is some antenna!

It's a 14 ft. Channel master knockoff from Radio shack and it would do even more wonders if I didn't live in a 1 story house surrounded by 2 stories! :D

I guess this is one of those channels that will need the 1 - 2 days mentioned when I was setting it up.

I think Denver - Cheyenne is just as incredible as Sac to SF!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)