HD distant locals on Dish yet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
My father has ABC, NBC and FOX waivers and it fighting with CBS (3 denied waivers so far)

Question can he get the NY or LA HD distant locals yet? They are considering getting a 622. If they are current subscribers do they have to pay for a 61.5 Dish to get the Voom pak?

2nd question, if he got waivers from ABC and FOX, how can CBS deny a waiver if those 3 stations share the same freakin tower (Madison, WI). Can you challenge that?

Where do they live? the upgrade price will include the necessary dishes needed to get the HD channels.

As of now, Dish is not carrying HD Distants. It'll probably change in the future (but only in white areas). A station does not have to grant a waiver and a standard waiver does not transfer over to the ability to receive the HD signal. I had to get a waiver that specifically stated digital and specifiacally denied analog. My station would not authorize analog.

Good luck

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)