HD LIL subscription?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bxl4

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 17, 2005
Bainbridge Island, WA
Now that my Seattle locals are getting close to delivered in HD, I'm starting to look at the upgrade path.

As a current AT120 subscriber + SD LILs, I have to say that the corollary HD Silver package leaves me unexcited.

Is there an option to take a subscription to AT120+ _HD LILs_? That would cover 90% of the HD that interests my family.

The Dish website is silent on this and I'd like to hear the consensus of this group before playing dial-a-CSR. Thanks.

Well you'll be punished, but it can happen.

You'd have to buy a ViP receiver. Because a ViP receiver is needed for HD locals. Leasing one, requires the HD packs, Bronze minimum. Then you'll be charged $6 for not subscribing to the HD packs, because you so object. And then HD locals come with SD locals, so no extra for that.

So there you go ;)

I was figuring to buy a 622 at the somewhat reduced new price anyway.

With that, I'd only have to pay the "HD enablement fee" (or whatever they call it) of $6 and I'm good to go? I could live with that.

bxl4 said:
I was figuring to buy a 622 at the somewhat reduced new price anyway.

With that, I'd only have to pay the "HD enablement fee" (or whatever they call it) of $6 and I'm good to go? I could live with that.
Don't forget the additional $5.98/mo. DVR fee with the 622. I think you'll also be "on the hook" for the additional receiver fee (eliminated with a connected phone line?). The 211 would avoid both of those...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts