HD MLB EI available (FSN HD) Now

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They will have the freepreview. Also supossedly dish sent out an e-mail that says EI now also includes HD games (sort of the language D* used) I haven't seen any on my guide yet. I'd assume they'd air on either 9465,66, or 67

Have you seen this thread on AVS: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=558640

nothing really about it, but it's a guy who got this message

I would wait until Dish actually shows us an HD game, it may just be a false alarm

The free preview worked fine on my 921 so they must have fixed that issue that hit units in April.......

Anyone seen any E* EI HD broadcasts yet?

Last night of the preview and no HD game on tonight. I'm starting to think that the guy who mentioned this e-mail got it some how confused with DirecTV, cause they were the ones that made an announcement like this

Interested.... It looks like FSN West 2, FSN NorthWest & FSN North

Sunday 7/24 1:00pm Minnesota Detroit 627*
Monday 7/25 10:00pm Cincinnati LA Dodgers 631*
Tuesday 7/26 10:00pm Cincinnati LA Dodgers 634*
Wednesday 7/27 10:00pm Detroit Seattle 638*
Thursday 7/28 10:00pm Cleveland Seattle 635*
Friday 7/29 10:00pm Cleveland Seattle 633*

I like to know the quality of these games. On D* the quality was real bad and I was left with the impression that equipment was not that great and I did not want to pay for them. Please let us this weekend how is the quality on the Minnesota vs Detroit game.... Dish Give us a freepreview, please..

It looks like the FSN HD schedule between E* and D* goes hands in hands. However, on 7/26 D* is airing two HD games and E* only one, why? http://www.directvsports.com/Subscriptions/MLBExtraInnings/Schedule/

It also begs the question on which Satellite are channels 9467 and 9428 located and where did E* get the extra bandwith to do these games? Are they going to give us HD Lite as well?

D* also carries the YES HD games, dish does not.

9467 and 9428 are the dish ppv channels, no new bandwidth needed

Here's another Question.

Will the folks that have those RSNs that are supplying the feed get the Game in HD since it's just an HD version of their local RSN. I know D* does this...

BFG said:
Here's another Question. Will the folks that have those RSNs that are supplying the feed get the Game in HD since it's just an HD version of their local RSN.
Nope.
Tried tuning in the MN Twins game and the FSN HD broadcast was
blacked out but the FSN SD broadcast wasn't. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts