HD programming question

Don_S

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading my programming to the new DishHD (I currently have the $9.99 HD pack). I was trying to get info on the Dishnetwork website but I am confused by what I read. My question is this: If I subscribe to the AT250 with DishHD, will I get HBO HD, Showtime HD and Starz HD as part of the package (these channels show up in the list of HD channels on that page) or will I alsohave to subscribe to HBO, SHO and Starz to get the HD programming of these channels?

Thanks for your reply, but it really didn't answer my question... is that a "yes, you will get these channels as part of the package (without subscribing to HBO, SHO or Starz)" or a "yes, you will also have to subscribe to HBO, SHO and Starz separately"?

HBO HD, Sho HD and Starz HD are contingent that you have the movie package and an HD receiver that accepts them. They are separate from the HD pack. The page has an (*) next to them on list. The * states you need appropriate programing to get them.

HBO HD, Sho HD and Starz HD are contingent that you have the movie package and an HD receiver that accepts them. They are separate from the HD pack. The page has an (*) next to them on list. The * states you need appropriate programing to get them.
Yes, but the foot note goes on to say that AT250 is a qualifying package....(I have cut and pasted the footnote here)

*Denotes Premium Channel - only available with select packages. **Qualifying packages include America’s “Everything” Pak, America’s Top 250, America’s Top 200 and America’s Top 100. New DishHD programming packages require ViP211TM or ViP622 DVRTM receiver. Additional equipment and costs may apply. Please call 1-888-284-7116 for more information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts