HD question from new member

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

siestaman

Original poster
Jan 14, 2007
Can anyone tell me what satellite and spotbeam the Los Angeles " HD" networks call home. I recently moved out of the LA area and I can no longer receive the regular networks because of recennt spotbeam change. I would be glad to buy new HD equipment if I need to, just to get the LA networks back.

Thank you in advance!

Siestaman

^ dunno what this dude is talking about. there is zero HD content at 148 degrees.

los angeles HD locals are available nationwide at 129 degrees. anybody with a Dish1000 could "move" to los angeles and get LA locals in HD. if you can tune to channel 9901 you can get LA HD locals. You would also need a ViP receiver (either the 622 or the 211).

^ dunno what this dude is talking about. there is zero HD content at 148 degrees.

los angeles HD locals are available nationwide at 129 degrees. anybody with a Dish1000 could "move" to los angeles and get LA locals in HD. if you can tune to channel 9901 you can get LA HD locals. You would also need a ViP receiver (either the 622 or the 211).

Same with this person, West Coast feeds of HBO and Showtime are still on 148.

129 is the mirror of 61.5. This is where the Los Angeles HD locals are located. They are not on spot beam. The Los Angeles SD locals are on 119 on spotbeam. You should have no problem getting the HD locals, but you need the VIP receiver. Depending on where you moved to will determine if you can also get the SD locals.

As Gary stated, there is HD on 148: HBOHD, SHOWTIMEHD, and HDPPV. CBSWest used to be there also, but it was removed on 12/1.

S~

Can anyone tell me what satellite and spotbeam the Los Angeles " HD" networks call home. I recently moved out of the LA area and I can no longer receive the regular networks because of recennt spotbeam change. I would be glad to buy new HD equipment if I need to, just to get the LA networks back.

Thank you in advance!

Siestaman

Where did you move?
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spotbeamzs0.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts