HD with SuperDISH 121

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

negma

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
I currently have SuperDISH 121 (110,119,121 locations) and I am planning to get a HD receiver. I want to know what HD channels can I receive with this set up without additional dish install. Thanks!

Check out this link..http://ekb.dbstalk.com/110list.htm it will tell you all you need to know. (the pages are quite long and you will have to scroll down to see the HDTV listings). You can click on the satellite numbers at the top to see what channels each bird carries.

Last edited:
So if you add a wing dish for either 129 or 61.5, when you call Dish and order HD, you may have to tell them you have a Dish 1000 so that their system will let the CSR know you have the proper equipment and continue helping you.

If you keep the 121 and add the other location, you will need a DPP44; but if you don't need 121, you can keep your DP34, but will need to cables for a dual tuner.

Your 121 programming is on 118.7 and with upgrading to HD, maybe you can get Dish to give you the equipment.

Hopefully that "SuperDish 121 Repoint Kit" (110/118.7/119/129) will come out soon!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)