HDMI Loss after L4.01

bigblock468

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
north carolina
HELP :mad: Here is my set-up 622 via hdmi to a Monoprice 5-1 switcher to Panny AE900 projector. PS3 via hdmi and Oppo 971 via hdmi. With L3.66 I never had an issue switching between any of the sources. Now with L4.01 if I switch from 622 to Oppo or PS3 and then back to 622 I lose hdmi from 622. I have to do a hard restart to get back pic from 622. I did the hdmi reset thing from the diagnostics but that didn't help. Also in the diagnostis there is a grayed out button that say's hdcp off. How come and how do I get it ungrayed? HELP!:confused:

Anyone else has that HDMI switch or a different one working with Vip622?
I'm thinking about bying a switch like that, wondering if others also have problems with these things...

My bedroom dvr has not worked with hdmi in months and the new sofware gave me the option to reset the hdmi port. Now it does work. The only problem is if I change anything in the dvr menu like hd resolution and the picture goes black or I reboot the dvr, I lose the hdmi port again. I have to reset it again. At least there is now an option to reset it and get it to work again.

I am running Via HDMI a 622, Toshiba HDDVD and a PS3 through a Yamaha 2700 and have no difficulty since 4.01. The receiver has built in HDMI switching. My video source is a 62" cinema series toshiba 1080P television.

I never had an issue with the HDMI switcher before 4.01 The only thing I lose is the 622. I can switch back and forth between the Oppo and PS3 with no problem but if I try to go back to the DVR I have to hold the power button and reboot. I also have the component outs run to the Panny but their not affected by pic loss. They're still working when the HDMI out is not.

I am using a toshiba 26" hdtv and it has always had problems with the hdmi port working since day one. At least I can reset it and bring it back but it is a real inconvience to do this each day to see the picture over it. I have to change the tv input to component , reset the hdmi over the analysis menu of the 622, then change back to the hdmi input on the tv, Just to see my picture over the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)