HDMI switch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
I am going to be getting the VIP622 on April 11, Have one HDMI on my JVC HD-ILA set, would like to hook up sat box and upconvert DVD player to a HDMI swich. Looking for suggestions, not looking to spend 200 or 300 hundred if possible thanks, currently have charter cable and useing the MOXI box this was not an issue. Thanks Budda

It is SO AMAZING how they can manufacture a DSEQ switch & sell if for $5.00 to $10.00, Yet a HDTV switch can cost HUNDREDS of dollars. I am SURE there are BIG DIFFERENCES but I bet the BIGGEST is $$$$$$

BryanSR

I found one at BB and it's 125.00 , just not sure how good it is. Thanks for the welcome. I keep checking around flebay and such see what I can find. Thanks again.Budda

monoprice.com has the best prices (HDMI switches start at under $100) and quick service. I've bought their HDMI cables and am very happy with them.

Thanks, found the one I would like at mono but out of stock, thanks for the info is only 93.00, just what I wanted ,I will just have to wait for stock to catch up. Thanks again Budda

Attachments

• 1f_1.JPG
    1f_1.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 184

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts