This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

HDNet looks baaaaaaaad

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
watching Minnesota/Phoenix NHL and you can see the pixels moving on the ads on the boards. What exactly is that, some Mosquito term or something?

Let's retaliate and vote Cuban off Dancing with the Stars . HDNet has been that way for a while. Some days seem better than others. I think the problem is because E* has reduced both the resolution and bandwidth for the channel. Actually, tonight seems "softer" on most all of the HD channels. I hope it gets better soon.

What's the problem

It is on right now and looks as good as usual. Asleep at the Gig (Wheel) is clean. Maybe you have D 1000 and are not getting enough signal level. I have a .9 meter on 129 and no problems w/ signal level.

HDnet is definitely not even close to what it used to be. A week or so when there was a new episode of Get Out on, the girls' skin looked terrible. This morning I watched the shuttle launch and there was visible pixelation in the sky, even on a non-moving shot.