HDnet Special Report of John Paul II

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Small problem about the report is that the reporters should have done their homework about what to report. If you want to inform how John Paul II change the Catholic Church or was good for humanity, please do the homework and report on it. Asking people in the plaza about his theological changes in the church will not do it. Most people are not aware of his encyclicals and theological changes. Also, asking people in the plaza or emphazasing that they will wait long to last see him. HDnet if you are going to make a strong statement about this, you are not very in touch with how this people are devoted to do this. This is not new to them. They do this several times a year and do not mind waiting. Then there is the ever question and worry about who is going to replacing? Can we bury the man first and then ask and report on it? Instead on concentrating on the Man and everything he has done, they did what every other media did.

Since it's hightly unlikely a DVR-942 is going to show up at my house in the next 24 hours, I guess I'll try recording this series on my JVC A-VHS.

The irony of HDNet carrying this special, then showing promos for "Art Mann Presents", is not lost on me. I'm sure my Catholic friends will understand.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)