HDNews report on CES-2005 (Las Vegas)

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Just watched a report on HDNews about the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas. It was really cool. They showed some of the company booths and products and did a couple of interviews. Some of the booths they showed were:

Panasonic (with the new Plasma models :cool: )
Sony
Intel
Microsoft
Nokia
Belkin
MOtorola

and of course,

VOOM (shown a couple of times :D)

HD NEWS channel AT CES

Yesterday HD NEWS did a piece on CES. A general piece with a little more coverage to the growth of HDTV. Lots of shots of the VOOM display but didn't really comment on it or even mention the DVR. Perhaps this is just the first in a series from CES. A week late but they had to bring it back and edit it as well.

I hope to see more and maybe even supply some VOOM News or is it too much to hope for?

I was disappointed with te Peice that I saw last night. While the Voom Booth Flashedi nthe Background no mention was made. The least they could do is cover their own new products.....

A second feaure from CES is running today with interviews on some new products. I have a feeling that sometime this week we will see a feature on the VOOM DRV. It again showed a lot of shots of the VOOM booth. Stay tuned for more I think. This is what I had expected to happen on VOOM HD News Channel 100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)