HDTV is great for Eye Exams!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiee19

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 2, 2005
Hilliard, OH
Last night the whole family settled in for an evening of watching Battlestar Galatia and Firefly on Universal HD channel. As Firefly came on my wife, 15 old and I started talking about the great picture and the new details of the show in HD. After awhile my 11 old spoke up and said she can’t tell a difference between the DVDS’s she watches of the show and the HD picture we are watching at that time. Everyone just looks at her like she is crazy or something and we all start to discuss the differences, but she continues to say she can’t tell a difference. Well a commercial comes on and I ask her to read the fine print on the screen. Well she tells us she can’t see the fine print! Oh my! From there we ask her about seeing the board at school and other things. The answer comes back she can’t see the board at school has to go up to it to write things down. Well, the eye appointment is made and our 11 old (who gets straight A’s) will be getting glasses. Up shot HDTV is a great source for Family eye exams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts