Head Unit Question

bp4mu

Original poster
Jun 28, 2004
I am new to satellite radio and am really enjoying it. Today I picked up new Clarion Head unit, the 900 series with the touch pad screen. I am having a couple of problems my manual doesn't seem to have the answer for.

1. It doesn't appear to display artist and song. For the price I paid for this thing I would expect it to do so.

2. Is there a way to use the remote to run the stations or do I have to do it manually?

I really enjoy the forum. Thanks. :no

bp4mu said:
I am new to satellite radio and am really enjoying it. Today I picked up new Clarion Head unit, the 900 series with the touch pad screen. I am having a couple of problems my manual doesn't seem to have the answer for.

1. It doesn't appear to display artist and song. For the price I paid for this thing I would expect it to do so.

2. Is there a way to use the remote to run the stations or do I have to do it manually?

I really enjoy the forum. Thanks. :no

I'll try and find some answers for you. What is the exact model number? DSC920S? DXZ945MP?

Check page 14 and 34.... http://sirius.com/pdf/manuals/DXZ945MP.pdf

Not sure...

On all my kenwood head units, on the remote I have a button called direct (or select), and it allows me to enter the station number directly.

As for the artist/album/song information, I don't know enough about the clarion to tell you..

Do you have a disp button anywhere? There should be a button that lets you scroll through title/artist/channel name & #/category.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)