Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
what product do you use for muscle aches and pains.cant use alleve or ibuprofen products and ben gay doesnt help much.also Dr. wants me to have a colonoscopy now that i am 51. any advice

Yep... get voom installed and watch the health channel.... other option..... Take your doctors advise.

It sound like you may need prescription pain medication...however, be very careful since they are highly addictive!!!

Take your doctors advise, but take it with a grain of salt. Always remember that you are the expert in all matter related to your health and well being and that your doctor is there to help you make proper choices related to your health. Unfortunately, most doctors are more concerned with the business of making money off your malady and keeping you dependent on their drugs and treatments than they are curing your illness. Sad but true. A good Doctor, like a good Mechanic, is hard to find. Fire the bad ones!

Navy8ball you don't give much info so we can't help you without more info. If you're looking for a good rub on then check out http://www.wisdomandhealth.com/pepare2ozro.html
This is good stuff.

"The secret is the breakthrough formula that blends a natural herb and 100% natural menthol. It works to provide cool, soothing relief from sore muscles, arthritis, backache and stiff joint pain. The cooling effect helps to relax stiff, aching muscles. Most users realize immediate relief while others may require 2-3 applications for maximum benefit."

I like it and use to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)