Help! Connection on Mitsubishi 65813

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ljp416jmp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2004
Hey folks...need some help here...I've got a Hughes HD-HTL, hooked up DVI out to my mits 65813 DVI in....hughes set to output 1080i...hi def with DirecTV....hi def looks pretty good but no matter what i do, standard def looks terrible...upstairs on my sony RPTV, standard def i think actually looks BETTER than on my high end mits...this is mits BEST tv for 2004 (except the $21K alpha)....why is it so bad?....any help here greatly appreciated...tx

try connecting a s-video cable from the box to tv s- video input.veiw 480 out with sd signals.also new set requires some burn in time for improvement of pq.dvi? would not recommend using.my experience with the mitsi 813= give it time for tube burn in approx.100 hours,then have Greg Loewen perform a isf calibration.

Sony is 46", Mits is 65"...didn't try s-video, tx...will try

also, have had mits since december, so i should have passed the burn in period...have calibrated w/avia only, not yet professionally calibrated...LP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)