help finding 119 signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lvrbjar

Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
ontario
hi,
i been trying to find a 119 signal, i have 110 going and i recently bought a bracket that hooks up 2 lnb's, one for 119 and 110, if i find 119 then 110 is automatically there, but cant seem to find the signal for 119,
is 119 tricky to find or i'm i doing something wrong, tried to look for solution in the forum but i'm not getting anywhere with that,
thanks for your help

lvrbjar

first question do you have dish 500 or 300. reason why I'm asking because you bought a Y bracket. and is your skew set properly?

i have a 300 dish, as far as lnb's go i have no idea, i took them off the dish when i was using direct tv, but i know people that are using same lnb from their direct tv and is working fine for them,
i'm not sure what skew means, sorry

if you planing to use one dish for 119 and 110 you need dish 500. the Y bracket wont work with D* LNB. you have to lower elevation by couple of degrees for 119 satellite and put 2nd dish up for 110 sat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts