Status
Please reply by conversation.

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
I currently have VOOM and Directv at my house,and I am thinking of setting up a BUD just to see what it is really like.I have done some reading an see that I will need (or should have) a 10' dish,a motorola 922 and then a HDD 200 for HD programing,(what is the HDD 1100 motorola) is this the best equipment to get?,understand that the mounting pole must be plumb(setting that up is no problem as I have acess to a backhoe).As for the compass directions of the satellites and the elevations is where somethings I have read don't seem to match,some reading seems to conflict with each other.As I stated I have a clear view with VOOM and D*which means that I have a clear LOS form a compass reading 150S to 265W and elevations starting at 33 degrees,is this the part of the sky that I need.One reason I would like to try the BUD is that we will be selling the house in the city and opting for a large property in the country and building a house in the very near future.At that point I want to know what option is the best for a home theater.Any links or pointers anyone has would be great

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)