Help guys

derek1800

Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
Well I was thinking about running a XP MCE(media center edition) on a computer. I wanted to be able to watch one show while I record another or record two at once. I know I have to have two tv capture cards/tuner cards (with MPEG II support). Can I do this with out buying another reciever( I only have 1)? IS there a way to get another reciever with out paying the monthly fee for extra reciever? How would I hook this up?

Any help would be appricated

Derek

derek1800 said:
Well I was thinking about running a XP MCE(media center edition) on a computer. I wanted to be able to watch one show while I record another or record two at once. I know I have to have two tv capture cards/tuner cards (with MPEG II support). Can I do this with out buying another reciever( I only have 1)? IS there a way to get another reciever with out paying the monthly fee for extra reciever? How would I hook this up?

Any help would be appricated

Derek
No. You will need a second receiver to watch and/or record two different shows at the same time.
The only way around the 2nd receiver fee is to buy a 322/522 and have it connected to a phoneline and deactivate your single receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts