help I thought I could do it

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jadesguy

Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
Just moved to a new house and did not want to wait for 2 weeks for dish network to come out and uninstall and reinstall my superdish 121 , So I mounted my dish every thing plumb and square bought a signal finder from this great site now I can only seem to pick up 1 sat the lnb on the superdish has 4 places to plug in cable which sat do I need to tune to in order to pickup other 2 ? Iam getting some channels so I can't be to far off . :)

why didn't you just do a dishmover, first off nobody comes to your old house and uninstalls the system, you are just supposed to ship the 34 and lnb back, second of all did you hook everything back up the way it was before. I always try to stress especially with a SD just have a professional do it. A superdish sometimes does some really goofy stuff and you may end up calling them anyways

thanks for the reply

Iam getting hbo-e and some ppv's channels so it must be poitned at either 110 or 119

if you end up with all 3 locations 119, 110, 105 or 121 depends where you are, just tweak for 119 first and than a little bid for your local bird and you should have it

I've tried several times to aim a 121 superdish in Rangeley Maine for a friend but have had no luck. No matter what I do, I only can get 119 on the 110 lnb. I lower the dish and turned it to line up the 119 lnb but the reciever does not recognise the 119 or 121 lnb. Gave up for now.

are you shure that the skew angles are properly set.... to your current location? If you moved across town then it shouldnt be a problem.. but if you moved acrost state lines or a great deal of distance those values will change

Just got back from vacation. Tried one more time with friends superdish. I made the mistake of moving 119 lnb to where 110 lnb was when picking 119. I was a little low and needed to rotate the dish the opposite way. I must have been about 20 degrees off. Used sat aiming compass to see angle that the arm on my Superdish was aimed and matched it on his dish. Had to rotate counter clockwise looking from the top of the superdish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)