Help! Need an expert installer in Warren County, VA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

astrogirl

Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
Hi all.

We need an expert DirecTV installer to come out and AIM our dish and, most importantly, tell us which trees we need to top (or have topped by a tree service -- they are over 50 ft tall)

We've lived out here for 5 years and have had a decent satellite signal with an obstructed view except when the dish is covered with snow or it's raining cats and dogs. If you saw the view the dish has, you'd never think it would work...and now it doesn't. Two months ago we got everything. Two weeks ago we had a signal to pull in most channels (but not all). Now, our signal is too weak to get anything.

We have a 90cm dish with a dual LNB and it's just not cutting it anymore. Our DirecTivo is new, so we don't want to start all over with entirely new equipment, but we're willing to buy a bigger dish or have trees topped. There's no other way to get TV here -- no cable.

How do I find someone like this who will just work for an hourly fee or a flat fee?

TIA,
Astrogirl.

Warren County, Man that's far for me.

I might know somebody in Winchester who can help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts