help on twinhan vp1020a

Status
Please reply by conversation.
what the f**k are you talking about i already subscribed to dishnetwork, and i bought a twinhan card because i want to view fta channels on echostar 3

i want to cancel my membership from this fourm after what you accused me of, how do i do that

no FTA THERE NOT REALLY SHOULD OF POSTED TO THE FTA FORUM... NO ONE HERE WILL KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT.. UNLESS THERE APART OF THE FTA FORUM. TO ME IT SOUNDS ALOT LIKE HACK TALK WITCH IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. AND IF YOU ALLREADY HAVE DISH NETWORK YOU ARE ALLREADY GETING THE fta CHANNELS ON ECHOSTAR 3.. UNLESS UR TRYING TO SEE OTHER CHANNELS THAT ARE NOT MEANT FOR YOU TO VIEW. AND THAT MY FRIEND IS HACKING.. OR DO I NEED TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU FURTHER

GoalieBob99:

I do NOT know if E-3 has FTA or not, but if it does, and my assumption that his "DVB card" is a satellite tuner for a PC, then his request is valid whether he is a subscriber or not.

im subcribed to international package only, i want to view fta chanels on my computer monitor

The only FTA on E3 is the International Promo channel. Ask this question over in the MPEG2/FTA section for the LOF of a DBS LNBF.

driver, for every legit question here about the Dish FTA channels, there are two or three clueless pirates who stumble in looking for help with their illegal activities. The way to avoid getting jumped on or expelled is to provide your context with your question, such as "I've got a Dish set up for international programming, but I want to watch Gol TV, which is FTA. How would I do that with my Twinhan?"

I wish we could always think the best of visitors, but any new user who generically asks how to get Dish Network channels on a FTA receiver is probably going to get the same treatment.

I've got a Dish set up for international programming, but I want to watch Gol TV, which is FTA. How would I do that with my Twinhan?

driver said:
I've got a Dish set up for international programming, but I want to watch Gol TV, which is FTA. How would I do that with my Twinhan?

First you need to have a dish pointing at Echostar 8 at 110.

SimpleSimon said:
GoalieBob99:

I do NOT know if E-3 has FTA or not, but if it does, and my assumption that his "DVB card" is a satellite tuner for a PC, then his request is valid whether he is a subscriber or not.

E-3 at 61.5 only has the Int'l Promo channel on it (580)

carload said:
driver, for every legit question here about the Dish FTA channels, there are two or three clueless pirates who stumble in looking for help with their illegal activities. The way to avoid getting jumped on or expelled is to provide your context with your question, such as "I've got a Dish set up for international programming, but I want to watch Gol TV, which is FTA. How would I do that with my Twinhan?"

I don't think so...he asked how to get a SPECIFIC satellite (not "Dish Network" but E3 so of course he gets jumped on. GoalieBob is right (I like his response)

I wish we could always think the best of visitors, but any new user who generically asks how to get Dish Network channels on a FTA receiver is probably going to get the same treatment.

we do think the best of members...but when they ask a hack question, well then they get the consequences.

driver said:

sorry......thread still closed. Copying and pasting to try to cover up a hack question doersn't get very far in my book :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts