Help picking up 61.5 & 110/119

A dp21 will work as in your diagram. all you need to do is on the input ports of the dp21 hook the 61.5 dish to #2.

As it turns out, my buddy at work that had the dish has a D* dish with a single LNB, will it work for 61.5? Somebody mentioned for me to get a V* dish, aren't V* and D* using the same equipment?

the set up in my reply works, havent you already tried the dp 21 scenario with the quad and saw that it didnt work.

No, I haven't tried it, when I get all the parts, I'm positive it will. Do you have a DP21 laying around?

ARRGGHH :mad:

Reset this thread, somebody. Eveybody is throwing crap all over the place, yet we don't even have the most basic required tidbit of information - DishPro or Legacy?

ALL STOP until we know this.

msynder: Go to your Check Switch screen and post back what it reads. Also, if convienent, look at the back of your LNB for a "dp" logo. If it's black paint, it's a Quad, if it's got a black background around it, it's a Twin. If it's not there, you're Legacy.

Now, to assume you've got a Quad (likely from your diagram). All you need for a switch is a DP21 (DishPro) or SW21 (Legacy). If you are DishPro, you MUST get a DishPro Single/Dual LNBF setup. If Legacy, you can use dang near anything - D* V* or old E*.

Get me the info on the current setup and I'll steer you right.

P.S. $30 for a SW21 is a RIPOFF.

I've got it all straightened out.. I have a DP Quad, and yes I know $30 for a SW21 is a ripoff, so is the "dish" for $99 and th LNB seperate for $75. Sounds like a shady reseller to me.

Since you have a DP-Quad, what you need to get 61.5 on the 811 only is a DP-21. You will also need a DP-dual (or single) on the 61.5 dish.
feed the DP-21 with one line from the Quad and one line from the 61.5. Then take the output to the 811.

Derwin0 said:
Since you have a DP-Quad, what you need to get 61.5 on the 811 only is a DP-21. You will also need a DP-dual (or single) on the 61.5 dish.
feed the DP-21 with one line from the Quad and one line from the 61.5. Then take the output to the 811.

Yep, I know. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts