Help Please!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ROXJEEPERS

Original poster
May 2, 2005
Transponder Signal Strength

I Recently Relocated My Dish Due To Foliage Growing In On Trees. After Aiming My Dish, I Am Getting Readings On Transponders 1 To 16 From 83 To 96. On Transponders 17 To 32 I Am Getting Readings Of 0. I Have Two Receivers Running From A Dual Lnb That Are Providing The Same Signal Strength. I Replaced The Dual Lnb And Have Tried Repositioning The Dish Multiple Times, But Still No Change. My Coax Length Is Aprox 120', If This Makes Any Difference. Any Advice Will Be Greatly Appreciated.

ROXJEEPERS said:
I Recently Relocated My Dish Due To Foliage Growing In On Trees. After Aiming My Dish, I Am Getting Readings On Transponders 1 To 16 From 83 To 96. On Transponders 17 To 32 I Am Getting Readings Of 0. I Have Two Receivers Running From A Dual Lnb That Are Providing The Same Signal Strength. I Replaced The Dual Lnb And Have Tried Repositioning The Dish Multiple Times, But Still No Change. My Coax Length Is Aprox 120', If This Makes Any Difference. Any Advice Will Be Greatly Appreciated.

I'm afraid you're pointing at the wrong satellite. Are you getting SFSS on Ch. 100?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)