help please

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bschmitt

Original poster
Jul 22, 2005
Texas
I was given a Chaparral M200C and a Von Weise actuator without any wiring diagrams can anyone send me a wiring configuration so I can hook up this system? Thank you for any help
Bill

Try This!

You will have a total of (7) wires needed to hook up most "BUDS"
(2) Heavey Wires 16/14 ga Depending On Distance For The Actuator Mtr - M-1 M-2
(2) Wires approx 22/20 ga That Feed The Actuator Sensor. (pulse/ground)
(3) Wires appox 22/20 ga That Feed The Polarizer (skew/+5v/ground)

Hope This Helps! Cheers! ;) NO1

Attachments

• Rec Wireing.JPG
    Rec Wireing.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 402
NO1WOLVERINE, thank you for the info however this chaparral M200C and the von weise actuator, the actuator has 2 #12 wires red and black + 1 yellow, 1 brown, 1 blue and a bare wire, feed horn has 1 white, 1 red and 1 black probably 20/22 ga and we have a small box a chaparral v/h 1 switch
rf input 'a' rf input 'b' one coaxial cable for input on receiver and a hookup for two small wires for power hookup on switch from c to ku? Don't know where to hookup the two wires for this box
So far I have a picture and am stuck on one bird.
Thank you
Bschmitt

NO1WOLVERINE, thank you for the info however this chaparral M200C and the von weise actuator, the actuator has 2 #12 wires red and black + 1 yellow, 1 brown, 1 blue and a bare wire, feed horn has 1 white, 1 red and 1 black probably 20/22 ga and we have a small box a chaparral v/h 1 switch
rf input 'a' rf input 'b' one coaxial cable for input on receiver and a hookup for two small wires for power hookup on switch from c to ku? Don't know where to hookup the two wires for this box
So far I have a picture and am stuck on one bird.
Thank you
Bschmitt
PS Nice setup, you can hookup with all the birds?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)