Help!! Vertical Level not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

criznag

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 30, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Guys, I'm right in the middle of doing the whole cement/pole thing but when I try to plum the pole with my level the bubble just stays up top!!! Please help!! I still have some time because I put way too much water so I can still move it.

Any ideas?

criznag said:
Guys, I'm right in the middle of doing the whole cement/pole thing but when I try to plum the pole with my level the bubble just stays up top!!! Please help!! I still have some time because I put way too much water so I can still move it.

Any ideas?
use a string with a weight on it. Hold the end of the string on the poles top and slowly move the string around the pole. That way you should be able to set it right.
Hope it helps

dude, I don't think this is a mean of communication for time sensitive type of question. By the time someone answers, I am sure the cement is already dried and set. BTW, I don't know the answer other than maybe you can add more sand/or cement to the mix. Good luck and if you don't mind, maybe you can post the picture of ur pole with antenna.

stevelite said:
dude, I don't think this is a mean of communication for time sensitive type of question. By the time someone answers, I am sure the cement is already dried and set. BTW, I don't know the answer other than maybe you can add more sand/or cement to the mix. Good luck and if you don't mind, maybe you can post the picture of ur pole with antenna.

Well, I think it all worked out - I'll be happy to put a picture up tomorrow if the installer can hook me up with a line of site. I think I put too much water in the cement though :(

I know this is academic, but I figured I post it in case future readers need the info:

You need a level that is vertical, but the bubble should be horizontal. i.e. the bubble should move left to right while the level itself is up and down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts