Help with Bucket install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i can't remember what size pole you need. if you do a search for it, you will get plenty of results. it has been discussed before.

however, i have used pressure treated lumber and have had no problems with it.

If its dishnetwork or directv then its a 1 5/8 outside diameter pole, a 5 gallon bucket and 80lb bag of quickrete should do the job.

Thank U 4 the info. Here's a dumb ? -- I wonder if i could do one bucket with 2 poles. Point one dish and 110/119 and the other 101. I'm wondering if there's enough space between the dishes.

you can bend the bottom of the poles at the two ft length to make an elongated check mark, take one of the poles and cut off say 3 ft, place both poles in the bucket with the bent up tail pointing into the middle and the main body of the pole at the outerside of the bucket, this will look like two straws of varying height in a glass standing at either end of the glass. The varying height will allow for the dish's to have greaer swing radius but your new concern will now be the added wind surface of the added dish so you may want to consider adding some lead weight to the bottom of the bucket or atached to the outside of the bucket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)