Helpi Just Ordered An Infocus Projector

domestiks

Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
i wanted to see if anybody had it? if so what do ya'll think about it is it worth the money? i am going to mostly use mine for gaming. and some movie time? wanted to know if it was a good buy or should i return it and get something else.

domestiks said:
i wanted to see if anybody had it? if so what do ya'll think about it is it worth the money? i am going to mostly use mine for gaming. and some movie time? wanted to know if it was a good buy or should i return it and get something else.
Which one? the X1 or the 4805? I have the X1 and use mainly for movies and Hd (I know ED)mine was well worth the money...have never played games on but I do have a htpc hooked to....

domestiks said:
If you put "Infocus projector" in for a search, you'll find a list of threads where they're at least mentioned. Here's one to get ya started :http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=47055&highlight=Infocus+projector

Short answer seems to be: yes, there are some people here who have one and they seem to be quite happy with it. :D

I Have The Infocus 4805 DLP Projector. The HDTV Picture Is Fantastic. DVD's In OAR Look Much Better Then At The Movie Theatres.

I have my X1 hooked to an htpc, a Replay (networked with 2 others and 3 pc's)and an E* 6000u Hd receiver along with a Panny dvd so my options are varied... and of course have 5.1 sound, due to room size my screen is only 73" ( thinking of taking out a wall for more room )

I have an X1 and use it with Voom and DVDs. I'm replacing it in my theater room with an Optoma H31 which should arrive tomorrow, and I'll put the X1 in my bedroom. It'll be great laying in bed and watching a huge screen. It's been a great projector. I would have bought another Infocus as my second projector, but I kind of wanted one with a shorter throw. Anyway, you'll surely be happy with it. Never had any trouble with mine at all either.

I hope you were able to preview it before buying, I am highly susceptible to the rainbow effect so I went LCD. Otherwise, enjoy!

im not sure which one is it but i know it's on shopathome it's getting here friday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)