Here's Lucy / The Lucy Show ????????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
Does anyone know if these shows are playing on Ku band FTA? I have not seen them for quite some time and would enjoy seeing them again.

Thank You....Larry

Larry1 said:
Does anyone know if these shows are playing on Ku band FTA? I have not seen them for quite some time and would enjoy seeing them again.

This past summer they were on some of the Equity stations during the morning. Sorry, I can't remember which ones. :confused:

Diamond Jim said:
This past summer they were on some of the Equity stations during the morning. Sorry, I can't remember which ones. :confused:

WNGS & KEGS is what I have on my "Where, What, And When List", although I haven't seen them in the past few weeks. The RTN logo was not present when these were aired if that means anything.

I love Lucy, dont you? :)

If you really need a Lucy Show fix, there's a 30-episode set for sale on Amazon for $10 new, $5 used. Just search DVDs for "Lucy Show".

I believe taht VIACOm owns the rights. you might see them on TV land or Nick at Nite at some point but they just don't have the appeal that I love Lucy has.

Some of the public domain DVD folks seem to think that a lot of (maybe all?) episodes of The Lucy Show are now PD, joining early Beverly Hillbillies, early Dick Van Dyke Show, and Ozzie and Harriet. (Which is why there are lots of Lucy Show DVD packages out there.) Viacom might syndicate a package of them, but it's possible that anyone who can get his hands on the episodes can show them whenever they want.

Most of the "off brand" company DVD's are of very poor quality. Sony does have one set out and are of excellent quality. I have the Sony set and a few of the other poor quality DVD's, but was just looking for them on FTA as there are a lot of episodes I have not seen, or have not seen in many years. Just one of the many shows I would like to see again. I have enjoyed Gomer Pyle and My Three Son's on RTN. I have also just found The Rifleman on my local cable here and have yet to see one of those episodes, but have a few sets of their DVD's. To me the old series are just so enjoyable to watch.
Hopefully I will find Here's Lucy again sometime....

Thank You....Larry

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)