Hey guys, got a 30' dish for hawaii but now..

psu190

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
Hey guys, I posted a while back on what I would need to get dish in hawaii. With the help from peeps here and also Dish Network, I informed to get a 30' dish to pick up the 119. I did and I also picked up a dish plus lnb.

The only thing is that it won't mount on the dish. Do you guys know what type of adapter I may need to get it to mount properly. I emailed dish to get some help but haven't heard anything.

Just not sure what type of bracket or mount I may need.

Thanks again if you guys can help.

rlb

psu190 said:
Hey guys, I posted a while back on what I would need to get dish in hawaii. With the help from peeps here and also Dish Network, I informed to get a 30' dish to pick up the 119. I did and I also picked up a dish plus lnb.
The only thing is that it won't mount on the dish. Do you guys know what type of adapter I may need to get it to mount properly. I emailed dish to get some help but haven't heard anything.
Just not sure what type of bracket or mount I may need.
Thanks again if you guys can help.
rlb

Wow! 30-foot dish. Hope it has good support, because the wind will really cause it to flex. :rolleyes: Just kidding. Think you got a 30" dish instead. That should have good gain.

Last edited:
lol, yeah i meant a 30 inch dish, but it's a dish pro dual lnbf with 2 outs on it. The only brackets i've seen so far are y brackets for a dish 500. The end on the arm of the dish is a retangle.

Thanks guys,

rlb190

Last edited:
30 inch

what type of dish do you have?a fta or a dishnetwork dish? the reason i'm asking is to know what type of lnb you need if it's a fta dish just take out the cover of the dishnetwork lnb and put on if it's to loose just wrapped some duct tape around it (lol) i had mine's for 4 years with duct tape and is still going,hope this helps.

30 inch

sorry i never read the hole thread,if the arm is rectangle use a direct tv lnb just make sure your other dish has a legacy lnb not dp you cannot mix legacy and dp lnb's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts