Hey MLB EI Mets Fans!

pdxsam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
Tigard, Oregon
If you look at the schedule for EI, you'll see that after tomorrow, no more Mets games are on the EI schedule.

If you cruise out on the guide, same thing.

Please call or email Dish to alert them so they can make the necessary changes in the scheduling.

Cheers,
Sam

very interesting ...checked Direct TV MLB's offerings and they show Mets til end of month on the west coast swing. Doesn't Dish have a deal with SNY; not a Mets fan but love the banter, match ups and early season hoop la with the Braves and Phils. a White Sox fan to my very core but love the NL story early on in the season. beat the Cubs and life is good.

Last edited:
BillA said:
Doesn't Dish have a deal with SNY;

Yes they do.

a Sox fan to my very core but love the NL story early on in the season. beat the Cubs and life is good.
My neighbor is a die hard also.

Flew from Oregon to Fenway for a World Series game at the last minute and enjoyed every second of that trip.

I've got the EI package and am watching the Mess v. the Braves right now on channel 627 and I'm getting the Turner South feed of the game. It's not the SNY feed... but the Mets are indeed polluting my screen.... I mean playing ball. And winning too... 4-3 at the end of 8 complete.

The Mets look good in Pedro-HD on ESPN 5 games up on the not-so-Braves (6 in the loss column).

Well KUDOS to Dish!

I emailed on Sunday about the missing games. Got a reply last night thanking me for the information and it would be taken care of immediately and sure enough this morning
the guide is populated with the games.

Now I can't totally think my little email was the cure for it. They may have known already and had the guide info ready to populate yesterday, but it was nice to get a quick reply to a noticed problem.

Kudo to James one of their webmasters.

Cheers,
Sam

Wow, the Mets are winning, the Yanks are losing, and E* is quickly responding to user complaints.

Did I wake up in Bizarro world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)