Hey Ramy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Hey Ramy, where are your Bungles now?:D

If the Steelers don't get in the playoffs the Bungles don't get in the playoffs.:D

Yeah, Yeah, oh well as the Cubs fans always say. There is always next year.

Maybe I should give cybok0 a nice vacation from the site for making fun of a mod's favorite team............just kidding.

well, ramy, i am very disappointed in the bengals meltdown!! don't know if it was tough sked, all those arrests, carson palmer not being perfectly healthy or all of the above. i just hope things are resolved for the new season. i would hate to put all my prosperity eggs in the reds basket!!!

well, ramy, i am very disappointed in the bengals meltdown!! don't know if it was tough sked, all those arrests, carson palmer not being perfectly healthy or all of the above. i just hope things are resolved for the new season. i would hate to put all my prosperity eggs in the reds basket!!!

They are going to win this year though. ROFLMAO

Ahhh my Bengals....

There I was, standing in the rain watching the Bengals come down the field towards me in the South end zone. Chearing like a school kid. Yelling my in my somewhat-sober state at the top of my lungs as the Bengals set up for what would be the game-winning field goal. Still amazed that they didn't go for one last play to the end zone but still content in the knowledge that our beloved place-kicker was nearly flawless. Consoling myself saying that it was a fluke. Last week was nothing more than a very bad snap. It was okay, all would be forgiven today with this field goal for the win. All the time thinking to myself the even though the Raiders were not doing their part to help the Bengals, St. Louis and KC would do their best to help another mid-western city and Denver would choke to complete the trifecta! Meanwhile I am making plans for taking time off work the next week and planning my trip to wherever I would be going with my garanteed first round tickets. All these thoughts were going through my head as I saw the ball go up and, from my angle go through the posts! I let out one cheer along with many in my section when we all see the refs signal, No good!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!!

And when the coin toss went to Pittsburgh for the OT period, Me and my friends in the section started to with each other a happy new year and say god-bye for another year. No one left, but we knew with the current OT rules in NFL football the winner of the coin toss is most likely the winner... especially considering how the Bengal Defence had been letting the big play through every time in the second half.

This time the Bengals did live up to expectations as 60,000 people quietly turned and filed out of the stadium in unisin ceding ownership of the stadium to the 9,000 Pittsburgh faithful who rushed down to the now-empty lower seating bowl to cheer the victorious Steelers.

As if just to taunt Cincinnati, KC and St. Louis did their part and Denver did lose their game that night to rub it in! Telling the Cincinnati fans, "all your Bengals had to do was win ONE, just ONE of the last three games of the season to move on to the Play-offs.... LOSERS! HA!"

So for another year, I smile in slight shame when people take pitty on my when I say "I am a die-hard Bengals' fan! I am not a fair-weather fan! I have been a Bengals' fan for 30 years through a decade of an awesome team...through a decade an a half of an awful team and still now through a team learning to play the game with BOTH HANDS AROUND THEIR NECKS!"

See ya
Tony

But still better. Pittsburgh Pirates worst baseball owners ever.

15 years of losing, very sad.

15 years is not so bad, The Tigers went 16 from 68 to 84 and then 22 till the next time.

Also between 69 and 2006 they've had about 5 years of winning, maybe....

Jimbo

here's what i remember about the pirates. they played the reds for the national league championship in 1990. fairly good team as they had bobby bonilla and a young, skinny kid named bonds. things went down hill after that!

here's what i remember about the pirates. they played the reds for the national league championship in 1990. fairly good team as they had bobby bonilla and a young, skinny kid named bonds. things went down hill after that!

In '91 and '92 they went to the playoffs but Atlanta had there number.

Bonds is the Achilles heel, he has never won the big game, the man is a cancer on any team.

Ahhh my Bengals....

There I was, standing in the rain watching the Bengals come down the field towards me in the South end zone. Chearing like a school kid. Yelling my in my somewhat-sober state at the top of my lungs as the Bengals set up for what would be the game-winning field goal. Still amazed that they didn't go for one last play to the end zone but still content in the knowledge that our beloved place-kicker was nearly flawless. Consoling myself saying that it was a fluke. Last week was nothing more than a very bad snap. It was okay, all would be forgiven today with this field goal for the win. All the time thinking to myself the even though the Raiders were not doing their part to help the Bengals, St. Louis and KC would do their best to help another mid-western city and Denver would choke to complete the trifecta! Meanwhile I am making plans for taking time off work the next week and planning my trip to wherever I would be going with my garanteed first round tickets. All these thoughts were going through my head as I saw the ball go up and, from my angle go through the posts! I let out one cheer along with many in my section when we all see the refs signal, No good!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!!

And when the coin toss went to Pittsburgh for the OT period, Me and my friends in the section started to with each other a happy new year and say god-bye for another year. No one left, but we knew with the current OT rules in NFL football the winner of the coin toss is most likely the winner... especially considering how the Bengal Defence had been letting the big play through every time in the second half.

This time the Bengals did live up to expectations as 60,000 people quietly turned and filed out of the stadium in unisin ceding ownership of the stadium to the 9,000 Pittsburgh faithful who rushed down to the now-empty lower seating bowl to cheer the victorious Steelers.

As if just to taunt Cincinnati, KC and St. Louis did their part and Denver did lose their game that night to rub it in! Telling the Cincinnati fans, "all your Bengals had to do was win ONE, just ONE of the last three games of the season to move on to the Play-offs.... LOSERS! HA!"

So for another year, I smile in slight shame when people take pitty on my when I say "I am a die-hard Bengals' fan! I am not a fair-weather fan! I have been a Bengals' fan for 30 years through a decade of an awesome team...through a decade an a half of an awful team and still now through a team learning to play the game with BOTH HANDS AROUND THEIR NECKS!"

See ya
Tony

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)