Hey Scott - How Bout A Chat on Midnight of the 30th

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
The party is over. The only question is what exactly will happen on midnight of the 30th. Will Voom just go dark, will Charles say farewell, will we see a test pattern, etc.

Maybe Scott can set up a chat for the night of the 30th. Kind of a big final support group for the Voom faithful. We can all be virtually at Voom's bedside when she passes into eternity.

I like the idea, Amphicar!! I, for sure, will join for the Voom finale...

I'm guessing (shutdown/and or chat if it happens) it will be east coast time?

PQ today is so good I can't remember if it ever was any better. :) I am talking about all Voom exclusives. We can compare PQ to whatever everybody will have right after the switch off.

Minsk1 said:
PQ today is so good I can't remember if it ever was any better. :) I am talking about all Voom exclusives. We can compare PQ to whatever everybody will have right after the switch off.
It is only fair that we compare channels that are common between both providers - in my case that would be ESPN-HD, Starz-HD, SHO-HD and HBO-HD. Last night I found Adelphia's PQ to be slightly better than VOOM on ESPN-HD (Wizzard's game). I will compare the others over the weekend. http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=446812&postcount=61

Sounds like a great topic for new thread...

This'll be good, since I'll be out of town and won't be able to watch Voom go dark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts