Hey T, What's The Word?

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
TYORK, what is the word getting down to the install level on what is happening? :confused:

Indy said:
TYORK, what is the word getting down to the install level on what is happening? :confused:

Indy,
i have not heard anything yet but i have been IL all day just got home i will see what i can find out.

Indy,
I wonder if this could be a possiblity, Since they are saying they have to shut down voom. Here is what i Think will happen. beens CVC wants rid of all voom assets they have to sale to Mr Dolan and his other son. So Maybe just maybe that they are closeing the doors on voom ( Tax right off) so they are not taking any order on voom right now . But most company that say they are going under just changes there name and maybe this is what is happen they had to quit taking voom order cause there are still install sch. up until the 31 right now. And they may be in the process of building there new website with a different name under the new owners . And will start as of april 1 . this is ONLY MY OPIONION AND I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG> we will see.

PS> I look for the new name to BOOM

#1 Today, 11:31 PM
labnet
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

CSR Comments on Voom Website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For whatever it is worth. A few minutes ago I spoke to a CSR from Voom in the San Antonio location. He said that the website voom falls under CVC control and was sorry the problem. However, Mr. Dolan Sr. still plans to launch a new Voom company with a different name after March and carry all the subcribers. He added that the new programming and new sattelite will still happen.

See Indy just what i was think a couple of hours ago.

TYORK said:
#1 Today, 11:31 PM
labnet
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For whatever it is worth. A few minutes ago I spoke to a CSR from Voom in the San Antonio location. He said that the website voom falls under CVC control and was sorry the problem. However, Mr. Dolan Sr. still plans to launch a new Voom company with a different name after March and carry all the subcribers. He added that the new programming and new sattelite will still happen.

See Indy just what i was think a couple of hours ago.

I believe you are right on the mark. Close the Doors on Voom to seal the assessed value and start a new chapter with Voom HD LLC. I suggested this in another thread yesterday and was told "you are reaching dude!"

As the Generals will always say, if you want to know how the battle is going, ask the soldiers on the front line.

i will make some call here in a bit will let you know what i find out

Thanks T. Also, hope you get to feeling better. I would not want to be sick and working outdoors here in Indiana. Man! was it cold yesterday with the wind and snow!

thanks but I didn't mean I was sick i was at a Radio Shack Store in ILLinios all day yeasterday but yes you are right it was very very cold.

Get the word out FAST!!!!!!!!!!

If this is true !!!!! and I doubt it is .. It is like all the other BS this company has been putting out.. They need to send an email to all us Subs ASAP from old man Dolan I am already looking for some one else Ito provide me with services I am not going to have my HDtv sitting around with no HD programing on it... VOOM has to Friday to come out and lets us SUBS know what is going on.. I am not paying my bill this month of March either...

Dog6869 said:

If this is true !!!!! and I doubt it is .. It is like all the other BS this company has been putting out.. They need to send an email to all us Subs ASAP from old man Dolan I am already looking for some one else Ito provide me with services I am not going to have my HDtv sitting around with no HD programing on it... VOOM has to Friday to come out and lets us SUBS know what is going on.. I am not paying my bill this month of March either...

why not pay your bill just in case cause if you don't then in march you will be sitting with no HD.

TYORK said:
thanks but I didn't mean I was sick i was at a Radio Shack Store in ILLinios all day yeasterday but yes you are right it was very very cold.

I think I would rather be sick then spend the whole day at Radio Shack. :rolleyes:

Indy said:
I think I would rather be sick then spend the whole day at Radio Shack. :rolleyes:

believe me it was a challage i went over there to fix a Sirus Radio . Remind you i have never installed on or had no idea how to hook this up let alone trouble shot it . But you know me i am always up for a new challage so i go there they have no idea i have not done one before . they thought i was the expert beings they sent me all the way from indy to get it fix (LOL) But don't think i didn't play it off and 3 1/2 hours later got it up and running. Don't think i didn't have the big head when i left weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee got through that on ok. LOL So now i know how to the Sirus Radio for the Radio Shack stores .

T

Hey Indy,
I told you they would just change the name so far i am right>..........

t

TYORK said:
Hey Indy,
I told you they would just change the name so far i am right>..........

t

Yep. But the web site is down again. I picture a bloody hand to hand fight going on at CV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts