Status
Not open for further replies.

bcshields

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2003
Delaware
You know that feeling, deep down, that makes you want to yell and hit your pillow?

Now you know what it's like to be a Red Sox fan... maybe next year!

Who's your daddy now?

Boston made a lot of people around America and the world happy in the last few days and tonight we will go to bed with a smile on our faces. Whenever the Red Sox face the Yankees in the playoffs, the hopes and wishes of millions of Red Sox fans and non-Red Sox fans rest on the shoulders of that team and they didn't disappoint anyone this year.

Btw now that the Yankees are beaten soundly I think it's about time to put an end to that "curse" as well. Good luck on that.

I couldn't resist. I have to give the GF credit for that one.. she saw one look on Alex Rodriguez' face and said "Now he knows how we feel every year."

The Yankees get a bad rap out of jealousy. It's not (well almost) fair to their skills as a team. I was sitting there in the bottom of the 9th still pessimistic because Timlin was still on the mound (grr, i hate Timlin.) and 7 runs ahead just weren't enough.

That's the real testament to the Yankees.. fear of losing a 7 run lead with 1 out left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts