HGTV and the Food Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
So how many people out there are still waiting for HGTV and the FOOD Network?

It would be nice to have those channels soon. (Especially FOOD so I can figure out how to cook this damn Turkey)

Anyone else out there want these channels?

Hah, I've never ever will/have watched those channels in my life.

That's one of the several reasons I got rid of my Voom. Voom had so much promise, but even with the hardcore HD fans here and on forums elsewhere, they will NOT survive being the leader ONLY in HD. Sports is more abundant on D* and E*; the same also goes for movies (GOOD ones), women's, educational and informative (like National Geographic, HGTV etc), family and children programming, music, distant networks, news, religious, Spanish and even just basic entertainment channels. Voom has a LOT of catching up to do to survive. Pricing may STILL do it in.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Anyone else out there want these channels?

Man I have been wanting them as well. By the way I cook my Turkey in the George Foreman Rotisserie oven. better than that Showtime and a lot cleaner. Does a fantastic job.

Scott, if I miss my guess, I think you know something. You have done these little hints before. I remember it just before SciFi channel was added.

gutter said:
Scott, if I miss my guess, I think you know something. You have done these little hints before. I remember it just before SciFi channel was added.

Who me??? Would I do something like that? :cool:

Stay Tuned :dev

Scott Greczkowski said:
Who me??? Would I do something like that? :cool:

Stay Tuned :dev

Now do I not pay attention to this form long enough to get your tricks? And it is after Halloween. I think this will be very popular.

YOU GOOD DOG. LOL

The wife would love HGTV, but since I pay for Voom it doesn't matter what she wants.

I care less about those 2 channels i would rather have other good quality channels then those 2. :D

Yep, we'd like HGTV and the FOOD network. Would make...

us much less dependent on Comcast. Can't wait for OTA broadband here in Seattle and then it will be "bye, bye Comcast"

Watching HDTV under mostly cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

HGTV and Food Network

I guess if your a Lady HGTV and Food Network will be awesome to have but how many men watch the Food Network. :D

I rather Have INHD 1and 2 and HDNET, HDNET Movies but Cuban has a fued with Dolan i heard, so we might not see those Channels for awhile. :D

Yeah, I don't think I could ever move to voom without those services. I'm not the kinda guy that's gonna switch to voom and spend another $15 to keep dish network just for those 2 channels...

My Cable company has those Channels and it is tempting not to get cable but Voom offers more HDTV channels. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)