HI from Europe

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

smijter

Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Hi,

I recently live in the Netherlands, born in the UK. I subscribed to this forum to get in touch with your TV / SAT world and maybe some contacts to share experiences. I myself have a dreambox and get a couple of thousand channels here in Europe.

thanks

A couple of thousand?

Anything on worth watching?

That many channels to cover multiple languages?

Welcome,
I was in the Netherlands and Belgium last month. Unfortunately I only saw German TV on the ship we cruised the canals on. Take alook at our FTA forum

welcome :wave

yes sadly in Europe FTA is much bigger than here. There are a couple satellites that have around 300+ channels each on them

G'day there smijter.
Pick up quite a few down here to, about 1000 for me but very little in English wouldn't have any shortfall in progaming if I understood Mandarin or Cantonese:)

Hey smijter and welcome to SatGuys. I might consider getting into FTA but I first need a yard big enough and that just isn't likely anytime soon. Also I'm the type of person that must see value for my investments so if I go the FTA route I'll need to take courses to learn at least an extra 8 languages. Yes I'm just that anal I know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)