Hi guys. One ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
I got a 4 footer dish ( channel master) I got a c band lnb that i bought from sadoun and it came with a circular ring to attach to the lnb.

My ? is this have to install to get more transponders or just to hold the c band lnb. because i did put a big c clamp to hold the lnb.

because i put and i got some signal for 99 and 55.5 some not all of them but i really rally happy but i can't get no all ,specially 37.5 for Ghana tv.

if u guys can help me wit this? I really will thank u guys.

Hope hear from u guys :):)

I think what you're trying to ask is...do you have to use the lnb clamp that was provided with your lnb to get more transponders because you're not getting all of the C-band TPs that you want.

You could be having two issues. To answer the first question, no you don't have to use the provided clamp, but your LNB does have to be pointed to the correct spot on the dish and it must be the appropriate distance from the dish.

As for whether that would help you get all of the tps you want...maybe not since you only have a 4 foot dish. Although a four foot is considered large for KU reception it's rather anemic for C-Band reception. You most likely will need a larger dish for C-Band.

Yea, I was also confused by the question.
Did you mean the bracket (clamp) to mount the LNBF, or the SCALAR RING?
Both are shown on this page at the Sadoun site.
Which are you talking about?

And do pay attention to everything Kira said above about aiming, pointing, location, size, etc...
Such a small dish will give you a taste, but then you'll be wanting more, More, MORE, in no time! - :eek:

A scalar will improve your signal.
For an offset dish like you have, a conical scalar will improve performance more. (around $50)
If you get a prime feed BUD, then your regular flat scalar will be fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)