High Definition Television

Sugzze

Original poster
Aug 21, 2004
Could someone please tell me if I will be able to receive my analog C BAND programming on my new High Definition Television? I have not purchased the television as of yet, but I am planning on purchasing it next week. I have Direct Tv also and will be getting a new HDTV Direct Tv Dish, but I also look at my C BAND and want to be sure that I will still be able to receive the analog signals through my new HDTV television. Thank you so much and a reply will be greatly appreciated.

All new TV's can still show regular programing as well as HD. You won't have any problems no matter what brand of TV you buy. If you have never seen a HDTV picture you are in for a real treat. You mentioned the DirecTV HD system. Have you thought about Voom?

Yes You Will Be Able To Receive Your C Band Its Just A Matter Of Connecting Your Receiver To The Correct Port On The Dish Receiver, Alson You Can Keep All 3 Cable And Satellite, Here Is The Way To Do This If Your Installer Doesnt Know How, Hook C Band Dish To The Dish Receiver/ant Conn, Hook The Cable To The Cable/ant Input Of The C Band Receiver, To The Television You Should Get All Programming From, All Stystems

What kind of C Band receiver do you have? Some of them will take a "sidecar" HD add on for about $300 - $400. HD off C Band is a hell of a lot better than what you'll ever get from the little dish.

One thing you will not have problems with is overcompression. The major satellite companies have a problem with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)