High Definition Tractor-Pull TV Network Planned?

GooberVoomer

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2004
High Definition Tractor-Pull Network Planned?

Some fella at the barbershop said that they was planning on starting a 24-hour high definition tractor-pull network. He said that they was gonna have monster-trucks too, all in high-definition TV. Has anyone else heard about this? I wished they'd hurry up and start it real soon.

IMO it would be a good replacement, and perhaps a step-up, for one of the following: Divine, MooV, Ultra or one of the Cinema10 channels. In fact, we could call it Goober-HD: :)

- Tractor Pull
- The Andy Griffith Show
- Dukes of Hazard
- Bass Fishin'
- Monster Truck Rally
- Dirt Track Racin'
- Jeff Foxworthy
- Hee-Haw

...just to name a few.

riffjim4069 said:
IMO it would be a good replacement, and perhaps a step-up, for one of the following: Divine, MooV, Ultra or one of the Cinema10 channels. In fact, we could call it Goober-HD: :)

- Tractor Pull
- The Andy Griffith Show
- Dukes of Hazard
- Bass Fishin'
- Monster Truck Rally
- Dirt Track Racin'
- Jeff Foxworthy
- Hee-Haw

...just to name a few.

Goober-HD? Shazam!!! Wait till the boys at the barbershop hear about this.

GooberHD Update

My friends are real excited about that GooberHD idea. But they think we need to add "The Beverly Hillbillies" and "Golmer Pyle, USMC" to the lineup. I always liked "Peticoat Junction", "Green Acres", "HeeHaw", and "The Buck Owens Show". I been talking with my bookkeeper, Billy Ed, about how we can set up my new business. He's got some real good ideas. Gotta go...

--Goober, CEO, GooberHD Networks
A Division of Goober Industries, LLC
A Subsidiary of Goober International
A Member of the Goober Corporation
Affiliates of the Goober Group, Ltd.
Special Purpose Entities of GobberCorp

I heard they were gonna have a Goober DIY show too. Yup, 1000 episodes on home repairs with duct tape. An installs Inc guy is gonna do an episode on how to mount a dish and antenna with duct tape.

vurbano said:
I heard they were gonna have a Goober DIY show too. Yup, 1000 episodes on home repairs with duct tape. An installs Inc guy is gonna do an episode on how to mount a dish and antenna with duct tape.
This would be bad news for you, V. If people knew more about the wonders of duct tape and the benefits of southern engineering, the world would need less professional engineers. ;)

squicken said:
This would be bad news for you, V. If people knew more about the wonders of duct tape and the benefits of southern engineering, the world would need less professional engineers. ;)
Hey duct tape is a wonderful thing, dont knock it ..lmao

Goober In Negotiations With Hollywood Bigwigs

In a rapidly developing story, GooberHD Networks declined to comment today on whether they are in "big time" negotiations with a number of "Hollywood bigwigs" regarding the planned introduction of GooberHD, the highly anticipated high definition TV network. Reportedly consisting of high definition coverage of tractor pulls, monster truck events, and other "significant" programming, GooberHD has many in the entertainment industry "salivating" over the prospect of 24-hour-a-day coverage of such highly popular "redneck" events. When asked to comment on the rapidly evolving situation, GooberHD Networks CEO Goober Pyle issued a terse "no comment".
GooberHD Networks is a division of Goober Industries, an affiliate of The Goober Group Ltd, a subsidiary of The Goober Corporation, a member of Goober International LLC, and a special purpose entity of GooberCorp.

PBS already has that...

vurbano said:
It's call the "Red Green Show"...

The Stone Man said:
Here is an interesting question. Why does Goober call Gomer Golmer?

Goober says he's real sorry for mispellin' my name all this time, and that he won't ever spell my name wrong again. -- Gomer

Goober---come on!!! You could have said that people round them parts have a habit of throwin' extra l's into some words, and that the name of the town was really Mount Piot before somebody threw an extra l in thar.

And when she was born, her real name was Heen, but they messed up the birth certificate and she became Helen Crump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)