High Dollar DSR-920

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Forgot to post a picture of the C-Band LNB that came with the feed horn.

I have never heard of this LNB. Starscan Micro!

Anyone ever heard of it?

Is it any good?

Edit: Forgot the pics.

starscan-cband-lnb-front.jpg starscan-cband-lnb-back.jpg

Thanks,

Fred

see who has the most luck...... a SAMI for $50........ who can beat that lol :) i love the looks of a SAMI..... and its made right here in Arkansas ;)

Hey George,

I think you are having a pretty good run on luck yourself. :D

It looks kind of crappy right now, needs some touch-up paint in a couple of spots. I don't want to paint the whole thing if I can avoid it. I just got through painting a 7.5 footer, and let me tell you that takes a lot of cans of spray paint even if it is the economy flat black from Lowe's at $1.00 a can.

It would look better, but it won't help it bring in signal. :D

There is very little rust on it.

I think it will be easier this way to get it on the roof. I can assemble it up there, and set it on the pole.

Can't decide whether to take over this one and use the Pansat and VBox II or use the 7.5 footer with the Pansat and use the 4DTV with this one.

I am leaning on using the Pansat because of where I am going to put this one on the roof. Where I am going to put it has great LOS from 30W to 148W.

The 4DTV will mainly be used from AMC 6 to AMC 10 and doesn't need so much LOS.

I'm hoping to never have a problem with KU on the BUD again. :D

While I have been waiting to get on my roof, (rained all day) I have been programming in the DSR-920.

It now has it's own dish. It is using the Winegard until I get it replaced.

I have a question about it.

If I program in all the satellites including favorites etc., when I change out the dish and do the changeout on my TSS, will I have to reprogram in all the positions?

I see a setting about adjusting all satellites. If I program in a couple of the satellites after the change, will it adjust itself to the new settings?

Thanks,

Fred

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)