Hispasat 1d

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lokisat

Original poster
Mar 29, 2006
Does anyone know if you can get the HISPASAT sat at 30 W. It has a S. American footprint that looks like it should include Texas and souther states. It has a number of spanish dbs stations including one from my wife's hometown in Colombia.

I get this satellite in MN. so you should be good for the US beams!

LOADS of Spannish channels!

I'm in Chicago and Hispasat is one of my families favorite satellites to watch, TeleCaribe had carnaval from Baranquilla about a month ago.

We watch programming from Cuba and Spain, if you decide not to motorize a dish, it has enough channels to keep you entertained with a stationary setup.

Lokisat where are you at ?

Hispasat footprint is pretty big.

That is very cool and exactly what I was hoping for. Yes, my wife is from Barranquilla and she would love to get Carnaval next Feb, so we're jumping in to the FTA. We're in Austin, TX, so should be no problem Now it's time to work on getting the old 10' C/ku dish hooked up to FTA. Should be fun. Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone know if I can get the Hispansat 1d sat in Southern California (Orange County)? And what is the best system? Thanks.

Darkside
The (hopeful) rumor is this.

there's goping to be a new satellite going up (Satmex 6) soon and they're going to cram it in at 109.1 degrees west. Hopefully they duplicate the stuff on Hispasat for the Midwest/West Coast people :)

Since discovering this site a few months ago I have been fascinated by fta. I have a quick question on Hispasat 1c. Lyngsat has a column for beam. Each tp is listed as either Europe or America. My wife is from Andalusia in southern Spain and would love to watch her hometown channel Andalucia TV on tp49. I live in NE Florida (32003) and am within the satellite footprint but since tp49 is listed as Europe under the beam column, can I receive it or is it only "beamed" to Europe?

Sassan said:
^Yes, hopefully!!!!

I assume you were reffering to this?
there's going to be a new satellite going up (Satmex 6) soon and they're going to cram it in at 109.1 degrees west. Hopefully they duplicate the stuff on Hispasat for the Midwest/West Coast people

Andalusia TV

Likvid said:
Receiving it great here at my place, uhm.. living in Europe :D
You must be in Europe. I'm not getting it here in Georgia. He was wanting the Andalusia TV home channel, not Hispasat:
Since discovering this site a few months ago I have been fascinated by fta. I have a quick question on Hispasat 1c. Lyngsat has a column for beam. Each tp is listed as either Europe or America. My wife is from Andalusia in southern Spain and would love to watch her hometown channel Andalusia TV on tp49. I live in NE Florida (32003) and am within the satellite footprint but since tp49 is listed as Europe under the beam column, can I receive it or is it only "beamed" to Europe?

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)