Holy %&@!, Howard Stern's invading my FM space

Lol.. I like to play Hard Attack, Octane, Faction and Maxim on mine. I love to put it on the ghetto station that is over an hour away that the 1980's era rusted out oldsmobiles with $8000 rims and tires are bee bopping too, it's funny to pull up on the side and here some heavy thrash metal blarring out their car. They have noooooo idea!!!

I've been told that pirates are rebroadcasting Stern on FM to get back at him for moving to satellite, so accidental capture of someone's car transmitter is the least of their worries.

digiblur said:
Lol.. I like to play Hard Attack, Octane, Faction and Maxim on mine. I love to put it on the ghetto station that is over an hour away that the 1980's era rusted out oldsmobiles with $8000 rims and tires are bee bopping too, it's funny to pull up on the side and here some heavy thrash metal blarring out their car. They have noooooo idea!!!

You do this with a regular modulator?

chadzx11 said:
You do this with a regular modulator?

The signal is weak in this area so the built in FM modulator easily overpowers your radio and the car next to you. No modifications have been done to the Sirius radio.

When I mow the lawn I pull the car out of the garage and turn on the Sirius radio in the car and listen to Sirius on a cheap FM headset. It doesn't work well on the backyard though.

digiblur said:

thats pretty damn funny :)

Too bad our Ghetto crap station is too close to try that

digiblur said:
The signal is weak in this area so the built in FM modulator easily overpowers your radio and the car next to you. No modifications have been done to the Sirius radio.

When I mow the lawn I pull the car out of the garage and turn on the Sirius radio in the car and listen to Sirius on a cheap FM headset. It doesn't work well on the backyard though.

I wondered about that. My wife has a roady 2, and when we go to Louisiana in her car, I have to change the freq, due to interference. My XM is hardwired to the head unit, so mine works 24/7 without having to juggle freqs.

chadzx11 said:
I wondered about that. My wife has a roady 2, and when we go to Louisiana in her car, I have to change the freq, due to interference. My XM is hardwired to the head unit, so mine works 24/7 without having to juggle freqs.

Mine is hardwired to the AUX port on the radio too, but I just leave the transmitter on for fun.