Home Insurance Quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2005
land of the ice and snow
I need home insurance quotes I can view online. I hate filling out a form and someone calling me to get the same info I filled out. Does anyone know of a company?

Thanks,

I have already done the netquote's and that was part of the "One of the following companys will be contacting you within 24-48 hours".

I went to allquotesinsurance and they looked like the same thing.

I tried esurance and they don't offer policy's in my state and sent me to netquotes.

I guess I might be out of luck because I have been on this all night now and have not came across anything.

Thanks again charper.

Me neither, I have been with the same company since high school so have not done much home insurance searching.

Ho

I recommend you go to a local insurance broker. That's what I did when I shopped around about a year ago for new homeowner's and auto insurance. You also get a discount if you get both from the same company. It worked out great for me.

JimMcC said:
I recommend you go to a local insurance broker. That's what I did when I shopped around about a year ago for new homeowner's and auto insurance. You also get a discount if you get both from the same company. It worked out great for me.

Thats what I plan on doing. I have Progressive now and as to my knowledge they do not offer Homeowner Insurance. I just don't like dealing with people like this. I cannot believe that no company will give you a rate online.

The Tate said:
Thats what I plan on doing. I have Progressive now and as to my knowledge they do not offer Homeowner Insurance. I just don't like dealing with people like this. I cannot believe that no company will give you a rate online.
Well it might be because you live in one of the Gulf coast states. Here in Florida they wont quote on-line, Hell you cant even find a company that will even write a policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts