Home Theater Calibration DVDs

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Anyone have experience with any of the Home Theater Calibration DVDs...Digital Video Essentials or Avia? I have a Panny AE700U and a Sony Home Theater Sysetm. Was just wondering if a Calibration DVD is worth it?
Thanks!

I think they are. I liked it better for audio, than for video, although it helps the video some. In conjunction with an SPL meter (sound pressure meter), from Radio Shack, you can calibrate your speakers, so they are as close to perfect, as you're gonna get. Get the analog meter. The needle in VU meter is easier to deal with, than numbers jumping back and forth, on the digital meter.

hi guys!!

A video calibration DVD is essential. If you think not, you do not idea about how good your image can look!! :)

Spend the 30 bucks then take the 1-2 hours to watch, listen, and learn, about how to calibrate front panel controls of your display.

Happy viewing!!!

Gregg

hi guys!!

A video calibration DVD is essential. If you think not, you do not have any idea about how good your image can look!! :)

Spend the 30 bucks then take the 1-2 hours to watch, listen, and learn, about how to calibrate front panel controls of your display.

Happy viewing!!!

Gregg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)